Pilih produk yang paling sesuai denganmu.
Tidak yakin dengan pilihanmu atau punya pertanyaan lain? Silahkan Chat kami sekarang.
USB-A Yubikey 5C NFC
Out of stock
- TAP-AND-GO – Just tap YubiKey 5C NFC to NFC-enabled Android, Windows 10 and iOS devices and applications | YubiKey 5C NFC also slips into any standard USB-C port
- DURABLE – Fiberglass reinforced bodies and military-grade hardened gold protect YubiKey from everyday life | YubiKey 5C NFC features water and crush resistance
- PORTABLE – Fit YubiKey on a keyring and carry without any worry
- WORKS – YubiKey 5 Series Works with the most web services
Tambahkan layanan berikut untuk kenyamanan jangka panjang
The YubiKey 5C NFC works with more online services and applications than any other security key. Usernames and passwords are not enough to protect your accounts. Using a security key as a form of two-factor authentication is a simple and proven method for locking down your accounts and keeping them secure.
- Secure your login and protect your account with hundreds of services like Gmail, Facebook, Skype, Outlook, LastPass and more.
- Protect your online accounts from phishing and account takeovers. A YubiKey makes it extremely difficult to gain access or steal your most important files, pictures, emails, and financial information.
- Register easily with hundreds of services. Once registered, each service will simply request you to insert and tap your YubiKey to gain access during login. Simple, convenient, and secure.
- Use the same asymmetric cryptography and strong security used by individuals at 9 of the top 10 technology companies. Yubico pioneered the creation of the FIDO U2F and FIDO2 authentication protocols along with Google and Microsoft. Using the YubiKey, companies have seen zero successful phishing attempts.
The YubiKey 5C NFC is FIDO and FIDO2 certified. It works with Google Chrome or any FIDO-compliant application on Windows, Mac OS or Linux and with applications that provide FIDO, FIDO2, or one-time-password (OTP) support and through Chrome, Firefox, or Edge browsers.